Thursday 7 November 2013

During October Half Term - Production Log

During my october half term, I have finalised my storyboard and have come to a conclusion that I wanted to change part of my music video.

My music video will now begin by the artist getting ready at her house with different types of shots, such as close ups etc. Additionally, the artist will then walk out and a close up of her feet while walking will be shown, which I believe attracts the audience more to know where she is going. The next scene will be the forest where there will be lots of trees, and on every tree there will be some song lyrics on. When the camera zooms in to the song lyrics a flashback will be shown in black and white. I believe this adds a great effect to my music video and makes it more eye catching to watch.

Furthermore, then the music video will reverse back to the start where the artist walkes out of her house, and this time instead of the artist going to the forest she will go to the grave yard where she will lay her hand on top of it and a close up of her face will be shown with a tear going down her cheek. This will make my music video more attractive to watch and more interesting as a story will be shown throughout.

This is a summary of me gathering all my ideas together this half term, ready to carry on filming in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment