Thursday 28 November 2013

Production Log

Today I decided to make a list of remaining tasks I have to complete, this will help ensure that I keep up with my time management and also my deadline at the end of December, for all of my work to be in.

 I began to complete these tasks, by creating a video on Adobe Premier Pro. It is a video of the photographs taken at the film shoot and some footage. The photos show myself using the camera in order to highlight that I filmed it all myself, ordering my actors as this helps them act in a better way and it is something I want, and finally setting up scenes. 

This makes it clear that all the footage was shot by me and also legit in terms of copying and originality. The video also includes an image of myself and my cast after the filming was over, as I feel it's important to portray I have a good relationship with my actors and they were happy to participate. 
The videos I create that show this sort of footage, including my raw footage video are all accompanied by Alternative Rock music, this is because I am constantly reinforcing my inspiration and the genre my video is attempting to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment