Tuesday 17 September 2013

Production Log - During my summer holidays

During my summer holidays I have been to visit many locations in which I could be filming my music video in. I took a trip to Hyde Park as there are some very good views, in which I believe would make my music video look very realistic.  Additionally, through my summer holidays I have also been gradually completing research tasks and doing as much research into different music videos as possible. Moreover, I wanted to go and see Kodaline perform live, however I could not make that idea become real as I did not manage to get the tickets in time.  Doing research tasks has given me some great knowledge on music videos, which benefits me when I film my own music video, as I have learnt some of the music video conventions and important features that need to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment