Friday 20 September 2013

Script


I have successfully completed my music video script and I believe this has helped me fully realise what I will be needing for my music video and the locations I need in order to film it. Having thought about it carefully I have decided to start with a Prologue and have the first few seconds of the video filmed in my house, where the protagonist is 'dreaming'. My second location will be Ruislip Lido as I wanted to have some nature around to make it look more unique and realistic, and I think Ruislip Lido is a great place to make this happen.

Additionally, there may be some scenes filmed in Hyde Park as I want to add some variance to my music video, however in order to do this I may need to gain some consent for me to be able to film in Hyde Park, so therefore according to how much time I have that decision will be made clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment