Wednesday 11 December 2013

Actors Auditions

Deciding who I wanted to use in my music video as my main actor was very difficult. I had to make sure that they would be reliable and able to attend the filming sessions whenever I needed to. On the other hand I also needed to make sure that the person in my music video knew what they were doing and did not have to be told about everything and every move.

Luckily I made the right decision by picking one of my friends Katie Norris as she is a very confident student and knows her stuff. Furthermore, Katie is a reliable person, and even though she has a lot of her work to complete she managed to stay focused while acting for my video and attend every session. Therefore, as I was sure about Katie being the right actor for my music video I did not hold any auditions as I felt it was pointless and time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment