Saturday 7 December 2013

Production Log

During the past couple of weeks I have been very focused on finishing the first draft of my music video. After successfully filming it, I have been spending a lot of time editing it on Adobe Premier Pro. To do so I had to export all my my footage from tape to digital, then import it to the programme I am editing it on. I decided to go through my shots and decide what shots i will be using and what ones are badly shot, or lit. I then changed all the names of each clip, so that the editing process would be easier. 


I have put all the shots together in a way that is paced well with my song "All I Want". They show my main artist walking through the woods picking up different lyrics which are also being sung by Kodaline at the same time, and then everything goes back in reverse order and there is a repeated shot of her feet walking shown, then she walks onto the stage for a live performance. The video has a tragic ending, in order to suit the sad style of music and connotate the lyrics of the song, which talk about how he wishes to see her face one more time.
I have exported and am now going to focus a lot of my time on editing it on After Effects. I will use this programme to edit the lighting with filters and perhaps add some special effects. Either way, I am very happy with my first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment