Wednesday 18 December 2013

Rough copy of music video



This is the rough cut of my music video, which has made me realise that there are a few things which need to be changed in order to make this music video to the best of my ability. Some of the settings for the colours need to be improved as while filming at Ruislip Lido the lighting was very bright which caused my video to look too bright at some places. Furthermore some of the shots need to also be shortened for my music video to be a bit shorter and for me to be able to fit another part at the end in order to end my music video successfully.

Additionally, this means that it will then have three parts to it, the beginning, the middle part where it can either be a disruption or a story telling, and the end where everything either goes back to normal or the problem is sorted.

Unfortunately I was unable to film the last part of my music video which involves filming on stage where the male is singing with the spotlight on him and then the girl walks in so the camera moves on to her with the spotlight on her and as the song is near to finishing they both get together and touch hands. This last part will however be added during Christmas holidays as I have planned to film then and add that to my video and edit it perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment