Monday 7 October 2013

Artist Styling/Costume Planning



I have done a Prezi in order to portray the costumes my artist will wear for the music video I am creating. Even though I have decided for my artist to wear vintage clothing, in many areas she will also wear black as it is a convention of rock music videos. On the other hand I am trying to make this music video look as unique as possible so therefore vintage clothing will be a priority. Furthermore, doing this has helped me figure out very carefully what scenes I want my artist to wear what costume, for example if it is a sad scene she will not be wearing a vintage flowery dress, but instead she will have black boots and a black dress on to also portray to the audience the mood, in order for them to engage more with the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment