Tuesday 22 October 2013

Production Log

I have been extremely busy filming my actual music video this week. I had to wake up very early and begin to plan everything for my artist. I looked at YouTube videos and researched into how to create a alternative rock music video. This was important as mise en-scene is essential in the creation of any product as it is what makes the actual product visually appealing. 

I then went to the woods at Ruislip Lido and walked around until I found a number of places I felt was suitable to film in. This is where the actual production of the filming took place, sometimes taking varies takes in order to ensure each shot was useable. I tried to be adventurous with the shots I took. Taking some in the reflection of water, others through sunlight. All making my music video appear more professional.

I then traveled to my house in South Ruislip
 in which I filmed the next sequence of my music video. Here we worked indoors ensuring we captured the emotion of the character getting ready. We tried to portray this from both viewpoints, therefore some shots are shown from the main characters POV.

As the light began to dim, we were unable to film outside this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment