Friday 4 October 2013

Digipack Draft

In today's lesson I have carried on with my digipack and decided to do a landscape version of the album poster as well as a portrait. Additionally I have also completed an Album cover which is very simple however attractive and looks very realistic.

This is the portrait album poster which I have been working on for the past few lessons and managed to finish the draft version today. I believe I have followed the typical conventions of an album poster, however there are still a few more things to be added in order for it to be completely finished and labeled as a final digipack product. Therefore in the next few lessons I will be carrying on with this and try to make it look as unique as possible.



Secondly, this is my draft version of the album cover, which looks very simple and I will probably be adding more to it and try to make it my own as much as possible in order to follow the soft rock theme. This is because I do not want to make it look exactly like Kodaline's actual album, I would like to put a twist to it so it looks more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment